1. Gather NEW items in quantities listed below. Assemble CCKs and seal the Zip-loc bags. Include only those items listed on the inventory. Deviating from this list can cause an entire shipment to be rejected in customs.
Into a 2-GALLON ZIPLOC BAG put the following NEW items:
•1 medium size bottle of shampoo (12 to 18oz.), please tape flip-tops closed
•2 bars of soap (bath-size or larger)
•1 medium toothpaste (4.0 to 6.4 oz.)
•3 toothbrushes (adult or children)
•1 box of Band-Aids (30 or more)
•1 fingernail clipper
•1 sturdy hair comb
•2 hand towels
•4 pocket-size packages of facial tissue
•1 Beanie Baby-size (small) stuffed toy
2. Set CCKs in groups of six (6) to determine the number of banana boxes needed. Obtain the banana boxes from your local grocery store.
3. Cut the heavy brown paper (found in the banana box) in half and tape half on the bottom of the box and the other half inside the lid. (Cardboard could be used in the same way.)
4. Fill each box with six (6) CCKs–no more, no less. Inventory must match what is in the box.
5. After packing the banana box, place CCKs Box Inventory inside the box. Using strong packing tape, tape over the holes in the top and the bottom of the box. Then tape the box securely shut according to the diagram below. Please leave box handles open, this makes it easier to load and unload.
6. Do not insert money or extra literature in the CCKs or banana boxes.
7. Please put both “To” and “From” addresses on the box.
8. Do not wrap the banana boxes in brown paper or contact paper. Do not put filled banana boxes inside another box.
9. Send CCKs to:
Fawn Grove Church of the Nazarene warehouse